Wednesday, May 26, 2010
WFW!
I just love this and have to hold on to it when going through trails. Nice to know that he is holding my/our hand isn't it.
Have blessed WFW! Late start today was at the zoo with my youngest son and his Kindergartner class. It was so hot but they had a great time. Will post pictures tomorrow.
Posted by Michele at 2:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















12 comments:
I love this so much, gives me much comfort.
Great verse for today! :) A big encouragment. I needed it this week! So thankyou!
"I will support you with my right hand". I love how God is so into details.
This is one of my favorite verses....
I have to hold onto that a lot myself!! Thanks for sharing!
Very comforting verse, Michele. Ilove the photo.
Oh what a comforting word. I needed this...
Thanks for joining us today at WFW♥
This scripture is so encouraging. I know most of us are facing trials today...but we do not need to be afraid. We know who holds us in his hands.
I really like that and need to remember it moment by moment! Can't wait to see the field trip pics!
I used to enjoy going on field trips with my boys when they where young. That begins back memories. Will be looking forward to the pictures.
Love that verse! So glad you had a chance to post it!
This is so beautiful and the verse is very encouraging.
blessings
Vickie
Post a Comment