Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Word filled Wednesday





Photobucket

17 comments:

Alexis said...

This is a beautiful reminder of how to raise our kids! Thank you for posting, and have a blessed day!

Amydeanne said...

so sweet!

HisFireFly said...

The picture is precious and the Word is true. Great capture!

Cathy said...

A lovely picture and verse ~

Joan said...

So precious. Love the verse with the picture. The Holy Bible in the background makes this perfect.

Blessings & Happy WFW!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

OH how precious! And what a great verse! Happy WFW!

Joyfull said...

Precious photo to accompany a beautiful verse!

Kristi said...

Precious, precious!

Samantha said...

Precious photo and verse, one of my favorites !

Anonymous said...

I just came from a sweet Wednesday afternoon tea and prayer time. One prayer request today was for parents who are NOT training and their children who are NOT being trained as God desires. So much of this in our communities. Your picture and Scripture is that perfect reminder for God's children. May your day be blessed, Michele. ~ linda

GranthamLynn said...

Oh Michelle what beautiful picture I think I would have to say my favortie today. Thanks for sharing.
And thanks for coming by my blog I entered you in my Beth Moore giveway.
Thanks for the Blessing,
Sherry

Denise said...

So sweet.

Unknown said...

so cute. This verse is one of my challenge. A great reminder for me today. Thanks.
Beyond Motherhood

Susannah said...

Yes, the best time to train children in the Word is when they are very young. I love this verse!

Laureen said...

Lovely photo.Thanks for the reminders and thanks for the visit and the comment.

bp said...

What a sweet picture to go with this verse.

Anonymous said...

Love that verse! Great photo too.