Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WFW




7 comments:

Lauren said...

Amen - thank you for sharing the most wonderful truth of our lives!

Peggy said...

Blessings Michele... Image of the wood and this verse, very significant! I claim this verse often but usually from Isaiah but this New Testament verse brings the completion of Jesus' sacrifice completed and the victory He won! Thank you for sharing this! EnJoy a blessed WFW!

LeAnn said...

By his wounds we have been healed, that never stops amazing me. Thanks for sharing this powerful verse!!!

LeAnn said...

Hey, I have a sister in Cincinnati, is there a few churches there that you could recommend? I would love for her to get in a ladies group with a Beth Moore study.

Cathy said...

I love that verse. Blessings ~

jo.attalife said...

I am still learning about this righteousness that He calls us to. It's such a high calling and something only He can enable us to do. I am learning He is perfectly holy. It's both frightening, but at the same time, comforting. Thanks for sharing.
Please see mine here.

Victoria said...

There is so much power in these words! Rejoicing with you!